At Chesapeake Eye Care and Laser Center, the health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority through every step we implement. We value your continued trust in us as your eye care provider.
In order to maintain the highest levels of health and safety, we are adhering to the following measures:
- Face masks are now optional at our office for both staff and patients. If you feel more comfortable or if you have any cold symptoms, please wear your mask as a caution. Please note that masks are still required at all times at our surgical center and throughout Anne Arundel Medical Center, so you will need to bring a mask with you to enter the facility.
- Enhanced protocols for PPE supply chain and continuous usage by staff in all health care settings
- Sterilizing and disinfecting surfaces and equipment between each patient
- Practicing social distancing between all patients and staff
- Implementing a revised check-in process:
- If desired, you will need to bring your own face mask or cloth face covering to your appointment.
- We ask that you come in no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to help maintain social distancing efforts in our waiting areas.
With these safety measures in place, we hope you will feel comfortable scheduling your appointment with us for your essential eye care. If you aren’t ready to make your in-office appointment yet, we will be here for you when you are ready. Routine and ongoing eye exams are essential to staying on top of your eye health and ahead of any undetected conditions and/or unmanaged chronic diseases.
Call us today at 1-877-DR4-2020 or click below to schedule your next appointment. We look forward to safely seeing you again!